Culturing Science: Best New Blog of 2009?!
Thanks so much to the Research Blogging community for voting Culturing Science best new blog of 2009! I couldn’t be more excited and honored. I’m going to work hard to post more frequently, always questioning why I am a scientist and what that means exactly.
Make sure to check out the other winners and finalists – there is some incredible writing and science out there.
In case you’re new to the place, here are some of my favorite posts you might want to check out.
- A little something about network design in slime mold and leaf veins
- How to measure progress in science
- How dirt affects atmospheric carbon dioxide
- A little philosophizing about science education, and how to make science less scary
- Some anomalies in photosynthetic evolution
Thanks everyone for reading and for the support.